• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Is Anyone Going Base Model?

tonyspumoni

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Tony, whereabouts in Polk Co.? I'm SE of Osceola. There's another member on here from Amery. Lots of commuters=high Elio interest I guess.

A little place called Fox Creek, east of Miltown and Balsam lake and southeast from Luck. I left there in, let's see, 1976, and haven't been through there since.

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Base model for sure, but may also buy a set of P3 fenders and some old style wire wheels for cruising the Boulevard on Saturdays, been thinking of fabricating a more open rear skirt, again to show off cool wheels. Sunday night the Aero package goes back on, for the the wife's weekday commute. :)

"P3 fenders and some old style wire wheels'

I have been looking for something different from the norm. After watching some of 'Wheater's' posted vids of the British cars, I got interested in the open fenders and Wire Wheels. I have a twisted spoke front wheel on the Harley and have had compliments, (when it's clean).
If anyone (Goofy/Josh?) going to Charlotte has a chance, would you please try to find out the bolt pattern of the Production Elio. With this info I could try to find out the cost of a pair of these, for the front.
A couple of questions, come to mind, would the modern wire wheels be tubless or would they require tubes and the tube protector band??
A pair of Twisted spoke wire wheels and P3 fenders would Realllllly set my Elio OFF, from the norm.

Top Bottom