• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Is Elio Still Saying Mid 2016 To Start Production?

grampi

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This what happens when there's nothing going on (like starting production)...threads get hijacked by useless drivel for entertainment...

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I find it entertaining, but not so much for the person starting the thread that is serious about the production date. I think Paul Elio said anticipated production is still 2016 during his introductory statements at the P5 reveal and it's on their display board as 2016, but isn't it 2017 on the production schedule, with all the necessary funding, in the now approved SEC filing document?

cantwait

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I find it entertaining, but not so much for the person starting the thread that is serious about the production date. I think Paul Elio said anticipated production is still 2016 during his introductory statements at the P5 reveal and it's on their display board as 2016, but isn't it 2017 on the production schedule, with all the necessary funding, in the now approved SEC filing document?
With the successful end of this round of funding, the 15-month clock starts counting. That means that production will start in February or March of 2017, at the earliest, if all goes well with the funding and with the testing of the prototypes. It's a several-step process, and each of those steps take time.

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think there's some wiggle room in the definition of "production". Per the schedule, they'll start producing vehicles on the line in Shreveport at 12 months, which could be considered as the "start of production". It seems like first deliveries will be early 2017, though.

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
why hire when a quick call to a 900 ask a psychic will do?
Because you never know who you're going to get when you call those numbers. You could wind up talking to a quack. You need someone who can come onto the site, feel the energy and touch the machines, and then make a prediction. You also need someone who you can kick their furry little derriere off the site when they keep screwing up.

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
uh
Because you never know who you're going to get when you call those numbers. You could wind up talking to a quack. You need someone who can come onto the site, feel the energy and touch the machines, and then make a prediction. You also need someone who you can kick their furry little derriere off the site when they keep screwing up.
uh if you call one of those numbers..you will always get a quack.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Like anythng else that has pitfals, do your research. In this case, read at least a few books on the subject just as a start, both pro and con.
Is it real? In some cases yes. Are there quacks? Yes. Are there some bad people? yes. Do they pray on people who don't do thier research? Yes.

Top Bottom