• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

It's A Car In Ohio

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Group---Name is Duane,I'm in Ashtabula. Please keep me informed about any get togethers!!
Also ride Motorcycles!!
Duane: Fyi if you are a facebook Person eliomotors has a FB page. Also you have Buckeye Jake and NE Ohio members on this page from up in your corner of Ohio. Double D

bill32br

Elio Fan
Reaction score
hope everyone have a good weekend! Does anyone have any information about the car showing down in daytona for bike week? my good friend Dan is going to Daytona to see if he can you check it out and give me his opinion about it.
hi Duane can't wait to get the two wheels out!

Matthew Wagner

Reaction score
I hope this opening post is correct and they classify this vehicle as a car. This will remove a substantial burden for most drivers(buyers) and probably have a major boost to sales. I started looking into the motorcycle endorsement on my license and the hand book for the test. Most everything in that book about motorcycles does not apply to this vehicle(leaning into turns, handlebars, wind in the eyes(lack of cabin), etc...) It doesn't make sense to call this vehicle a motorcycle if you ask me. If they do classify it as a car though I'd like to know how to attach the front plate...

Top Bottom