• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

It's Official . Paul Has Let Me Down

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Seldom come here any more. Groovy looking car...that is not in my driveway. Economical, good price(if I get it at $7k) cannot buy until it's built. Yada yada. I am a dreamer but this dream ends when I awaken. I "dream until my dream comes true" but no Elio is in my driveway. If it is Paul refusing to let go of part of company..his right to do so but my right to be disappointed in him.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Seldom come here any more. Groovy looking car...that is not in my driveway. Economical, good price(if I get it at $7k) cannot buy until it's built. Yada yada. I am a dreamer but this dream ends when I awaken. I "dream until my dream comes true" but no Elio is in my driveway. If it is Paul refusing to let go of part of company..his right to do so but my right to be disappointed in him.
I started very positive about the ELIO that my dreams seemed so real, that I was actually driving it and bragging to my friends. Nowadays I don't feel negative but more realistic of my expectations of this dream coming true. Business is brutal and getting their foot at the door does not always equate to success. EM obviously strayed from their plan and that has cost them delays from really getting inside and prove they mean business.

Top Bottom