• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

It's Spring Two Wheelers! Rides, Mods, Plans, Thoughts, Pics?

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've had my avitar out for short jaunts six or seven times so far, and rode it to work last night for the first time this season. I forgot my good gloves in my locker and was too lazy to to walk the depth of the building to get them this morning. Thought I'd be a he-man. Way too cold for that crap! But, I'm home now and toasty on this side of the screen (sipping my arabica brew).

So bikers... brand new season. What's up?

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've had my avitar out for short jaunts six or seven times so far, and rode it to work last night for the first time this season. I forgot my good gloves in my locker and was too lazy to to walk the depth of the building to get them this morning. Thought I'd be a he-man. Way too cold for that crap! But, I'm home now and toasty on this side of the screen (sipping my arabica brew).

Not a biker, but I picked my son up from school yesterday in his Jeep with the doors off. WAAAYYY to early!

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm really itching to ride, It's been a long winter.
I play a game on ADVrider.com called Tag-O-Rama. To play the game the first player takes a photo of his bike at a location and post it at ADVrider and gives a clue as to where it is. The first player to find it and take a photo of his bike and post it, wins the "tag" and the right to place the next "tag"
It really get you out of your regular riding area.
This is the best one I've found http://advrider.com/forums/showpost.php?p=21914572&postcount=5515
And this is my bike at the "tag"
988293_203442589818309_1513720072_n[1].jpg

524383_203446783151223_1555192045_n[1].jpg

And this is where I placed the "tag"

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Without a commute I have actually been riding less than I used to or really want to however I still take the motorbike out from time to time for a spin in in the north Georgia mountains which are just north of my home. Here in Atlanta I actually ride less during the hot summer months than I do during our mild winters. In the spring and fall when the weather is nice I also use the little scooter for local runs within a few miles of my home. :)

two wheeled fun.jpg

Last edited:

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score

New toy, new problems...

DSCN4286.JPG

Top Bottom