• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

It's Spring Two Wheelers! Rides, Mods, Plans, Thoughts, Pics?

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My baby. Before she and I hit the concrete construction barrier at highway speed. RiP. Lol

4d80fb6d84a833b4f96461ef1c291e87.jpg
Ouch, bet that left a mark..

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ouch, bet that left a mark..
That it did! lol Last time i saw her was when i was being loaded into the ambulance. I was out of state when I had the accident, so I never got to see it. Had some friend pick up my belongings from the salvage yard and mailed them to me. I would love to ride again and may someday, but i promised the wife and kids i wouldn't. Just glad I'm still on this side of the dirt. The Elio is my "motorcycle" compromise with the wife. :)

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That it did! lol Last time i saw her was when i was being loaded into the ambulance. I was out of state when I had the accident, so I never got to see it. Had some friend pick up my belongings from the salvage yard and mailed them to me. I would love to ride again and may someday, but i promised the wife and kids i wouldn't. Just glad I'm still on this side of the dirt. The Elio is my "motorcycle" compromise with the wife. :)
Wow, totaled so bad it was just written off?, they totaled my dads bike, I was able to fix it for about $400, the guy at the impound yard told him it was wasted with no hope of repair and he'd be glad to dispose of it (yea right, he wanted it).

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow, totaled so bad it was just written off?, they totaled my dads bike, I was able to fix it for about $400, the guy at the impound yard told him it was wasted with no hope of repair and he'd be glad to dispose of it (yea right, he wanted it).
Yep. I live in Texas and wrecked in North Carolina. After 2 weeks in the hospital and several surgeries myself, I flew home never to see the bike again. Progressive sent someone to look at it at the salvage yard and had an agent drive to my house a week after i got home to write me a check for Blue Book value (which was more than i paid for it). They also wrote me a check for my boots and helmet sight unseen and with no receipts.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yep. I live in Texas and wrecked in North Carolina. After 2 weeks in the hospital and several surgeries myself, I flew home never to see the bike again. Progressive sent someone to look at it at the salvage yard and had an agent drive to my house a week after i got home to write me a check for Blue Book value (which was more than i paid for it). They also wrote me a check for my boots and helmet sight unseen and with no receipts.
Well at least that was a plus, now just deduct pain and suffering... 2 weeks in hospital, guess you did a number on yourslef..

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Riding in the Spring.jpg

This was my bike parked at work 2 years ago today. Now, I don't live in Minot, ND anymore so spring isn't quite so rough. Anyway, I'm adding Kuryakyn Engine guards this weekend. I'll take a new picture. I ride year round though not nearly as much in the winter months. Yes, even in Minot, ND. I'll admit that the 2 years I had my bike in Minot, there were 2 months where the snow and ice didn't clear from the road enough to make it safe. So, for those 2 months, I didn't ride.

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Heading to Chicago next week on the bike, May will be TN-NC boarder for two weeks.
Had them out for a while now but weather has been a hit and miss with some snow.

facing%20out_zpsvpwtcxsa.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom