• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jan 27-feb 1 Wm Phoenix Open Golf Tournament

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Any golfers out there?

golf falls pretty much in the same category of jumping out of perfectly good airplanes .... I mean really, what's up with a sport where a fellow takes a stick and hits a ball just as hard as he can without anyone out there to throw it back .. :confused:

Last edited:

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
golf falls pretty much in the same category of jumping out of perfectly good airplanes .... I mean really, what's up with a sport where a fellow take a stick and hits a ball just as hard as he possibly can without anyone out there to throw it back .. :confused:
(lol) recently saw a clip trying to promote the game, 'cause so many links are closing, and it's turning into an all seniors "sport?)- So one of the solutions to help encourage new blood, was to make the cups 12" in diameter!!

Golf courses and cemeteries two beautifully waisted land resources. Maybe if they combined the two, it wouldn't be so bad, ya know, lets zip over with (The EV elio)? to see ma after this hole.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My Dad lived down in Lake Mary, FL. Was a Marshal at one of the courses just so he could play for free. You couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting a golf course, or a lake....or a golf course on a lake. Not sure of the exact number of courses in that town, but it had to be some kind of record.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
(lol) recently saw a clip trying to promote the game, 'cause so many links are closing, and it's turning into an all seniors "sport?)- So one of the solutions to help encourage new blood, was to make the cups 12" in diameter!!

Golf courses and cemeteries two beautifully waisted land resources. Maybe if they combined the two, it wouldn't be so bad, ya know, lets zip over with (The EV elio)? to see ma after this hole.

Top Bottom