• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jan 27-feb 1 Wm Phoenix Open Golf Tournament

AriLea

Elio Addict
Played both in the mid-ninties on the 4th of July. As I recall it was $75 which included lunch. I think it was 150 degrees that day in the shade- a bargin at .50/ degree.
Yesterday it was 75deg and lightly overcast. January is !much! better here than July .. :-)

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Yep. Spent a 'little' time in El Centro, CA. Absolutely searing hot! Don't know how anyone could actually live there.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
golf falls pretty much in the same category of jumping out of perfectly good airplanes .... I mean really, what's up with a sport where a fellow take a stick and hits a ball just as hard as he possibly can without anyone out there to throw it back .. :confused:
(lol) recently saw a clip trying to promote the game, 'cause so many links are closing, and it's turning into an all seniors "sport?)- So one of the solutions to help encourage new blood, was to make the cups 12" in diameter!!

Golf courses and cemeteries two beautifully waisted land resources. Maybe if they combined the two, it wouldn't be so bad, ya know, lets zip over with (The EV elio)? to see ma after this hole.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
My Dad lived down in Lake Mary, FL. Was a Marshal at one of the courses just so he could play for free. You couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting a golf course, or a lake....or a golf course on a lake. Not sure of the exact number of courses in that town, but it had to be some kind of record.

eddie66

Elio Addict
(lol) recently saw a clip trying to promote the game, 'cause so many links are closing, and it's turning into an all seniors "sport?)- So one of the solutions to help encourage new blood, was to make the cups 12" in diameter!!

Golf courses and cemeteries two beautifully waisted land resources. Maybe if they combined the two, it wouldn't be so bad, ya know, lets zip over with (The EV elio)? to see ma after this hole.