• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

January 15, 2015 Delay And Delay Repercussions Discussion - All Others Will Be Combined!

Mike W

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So you are advocating for panic and the return of cash on demand, possibly even the non-refundable? You know of course that this type of action would destroy or at least cripple any chances of a company and the product of great promise. I wouldn't, if I, could follow this sort of action. It's this kind of knee jerk reaction that causes more problems than it solves. So, until more details come out, temper your enthusiasm and rather premature demands for money. Like Mark Twain said, Reports of my death have been greatly exagerated and so it may (and hopefully will) be with Elio. Let's take a breath, stop beating the drums and wait a bit. Having worked in the financial world for 15 years I've seen a bit of everything, mostly though people hurting themselves through panic driven actions.

EZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
this IS a clear case of FRAUD.

everyone associated with Elio has been saying 2015, YES ? yet all along, they ALL knew that was not possible. They ALL KNEW there would NOT be a vehicle until the money had been secured, and yet they kept lieing. YES LIEING !
this is a Ponzi scheme, not unlike so many we have seen in the past.
now that the truth is out, if one person who is employed at Elio tells a potential buyer production WILL START IN 2016, THAT IS FRAUD !

"PRODUCTION WILL START WHEN WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO RAISE THE NECESSARY MONIES"

THAT IS THE TRUTH !

all the smoke and mirrors used to keep the ball rolling, were all part of the scheme to try to get people to put up their monies. the $1000. was SUPPOSE TO BE TO MAKE THE VEHICLE, NOT BUILD THE ENGINE, BUY A FACTORY, AND GET THE FACTORY READY FOR PRODUCTION. that was all costs which were suppose to be in place before taking a "non-refundable deposit" to actually manufacture the vehicle !
if you take in monies to start a business, that is called INVESTMENT ! NOT "non-refundable deposit"

we all got suckered into the dream, the fantasy …if it seems too good to be true it probably is …

$6800. and 84 MPG was too good to be true …

evboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
where is this number coming from. I never heard or read PE saying exactly how short he is. all he says is they dont have enough funding. can someone explain what is going on.

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Pretty simple really they are going to miss 2015. That is a pretty clear indication that ELIO will be a no go unless someone hands over a lot of cash quick.
Wrote the $1000 off the day I hit send on the key board. I hope at least someone got some use of it.

Paladin4Elio

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Top Bottom