• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

January 15, 2015 Delay And Delay Repercussions Discussion - All Others Will Be Combined!

EZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
and THAT is how this "magic" solution to all the world's problems was to be built ?
word games ?
I DONATED my monies , even though I already have three wheelers, because i LOVE the concept !
I have owned three wheelers for 20 years. they are a blast to drive !
but when the "magic" fades, the products do not materialize. the monies disappear, that is WRONG !
if they cannot deliver, because they failed to have a plan to get the necessary Capital to even start production, then the FAIR thing is return all the monies !
forget the word games..
at least go down in history as trying to do the right thing …wouldn't they have a better chance if they right now refunded anyone who wanted to back out and when they have $245 MILLION and ready to manufacture go back ?
what would it take, a push on a computer button ??
do you think private investors will touch this if there are 38,000 people getting screwed ??
falling gas prices,
38,000 unhappy investors

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul Elio has officially declared this Wayne Kemp, Texas Elio, and Naysayer's Day with his latest delay announcement. Congratulations to them on being spot on in some of their speculative posts.

Elio fans are now forced to wait a little longer while they twist the knife in our hearts with even more "I told you so" speculation over the next few months so critical to Elio's funding/production success. Frankly, the announcement has shut me up for awhile until funding is verified by sources outside of EM. EM said they don't have the $240 million in funding required so they are not on track to 2016 production until the train has made successful stops at all of the funding sources and the money is in the bank.

I expected another delay, but thought it would have been caused by engine testing and EP5 builds, issues out of their direct control, not funding related.

Elio Naysayers 1 Elio Fans 0

I sincerely hope we win the playoff in 2016.

evboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EM Facebook repy to funding issues:

image.jpg

Top Bottom