• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jebar's 2015 Nascar Thread

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Only if they win; Joey is so far down in the points that's the only way he could get in.
Truex is the one on the bubble.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
  • Not much longer and you won't have to worry about them; in the chase standings both Penske cars are out; bad part is Kurt is out too unless he can manage a win very soon. Oh yeah, Cousin Carl is out too.
with the points spread as follows :
  • Jeff Gordon... leader
  • Kyle Busch ... -2
  • Kevin Harvick... -3
  • Martin Truex Jr... -6
=======================
  • Carl Edwards ... -13
  • Brad Keselowski... -25
  • Kurt Busch... -34
  • Joey Logano ... -69

given a bad day by Kyle, Kevin, and/or Martin I can see Carl having a shot to race his way in without a win ... Brad and Kurt could get in on points if all of the drivers above them wreck on the first lap .... that said, realistically Brand, Kurt, and Joey would seem to need to win at Phoenix ....

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
with the points spread as follows :
  • Jeff Gordon... leader
  • Kyle Busch ... -2
  • Kevin Harvick... -3
  • Martin Truex Jr... -6
=======================
  • Carl Edwards ... -13
  • Brad Keselowski... -25
  • Kurt Busch... -34
  • Joey Logano ... -69
given a bad day by Kyle, Kevin, and/or Martin I can see Carl having a shot to race his way in without a win ... Brad and Kurt could get in on points if all of the drivers above them wreck on the first lap .... that said, realistically Brand, Kurt, and Joey would seem to need to win at Phoenix ....
In Joey's case, the max point they can get in a race without winning is 43 (2nd place, lead a lap) so a win is his only way in.
Carl can get in but what it will take is a really good finish (like 2 or 3) with any combination of the three currently in finishing in last or close to it.

Watch out Shrub, Kevin and Truex, cousin Carl will be out to get you (well at least their spots) :becky:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
She alllllllmost made my list, I give her a solid 8.5 out of 10. Just a little personalization attempt, which is a DQ from making my list.

side note .... did you happen to hear the lady airman sing the National Anthem for the 11-9-15 Monday Night Football game .... voice as clear and every bit as professional as the lady above .... no personalization, she stepped up and sang it as written

W. WIllie

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That is the way it should be rendered/sung..............Remember "Rosy" the female comedian when she sang it. I still get sick every time I think about it.

Willie

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That is the way it should be rendered/sung..............Remember "Rosy" the female comedian when she sang it. I still get sick every time I think about it.

Willie

she was/is an absolute disgrace .... she's on my I won't watch it if she's in it list

Top Bottom