• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jebar's 2015 Nascar Thread

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
congrats to the 18 crew .... I respect the way Kyle fought back from his early season wreck but that's about it .... I was impressed with the performance of the 42, he ran one heck of a race

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
AAAArrrggggggg I miss the days of staying consistent where your points were added over the whole year and the one with the most got the championship.
This "playoff" style just doesn't do it for me.
yea, Shrub won, yippiee

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This might be a good place to post this.
Enter Axalta Coating Systems' Radiant Red contest for a chance to win a limited-edition Jeff Gordon autographed die-cast stock car!

Radiant Red is Axalta's Automotive Color of the Year 2015. According to Axalta's Global Automotive Color Popularity Report, red is on the rise in the United States. Join us as we travel from the Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky to the Philadelphia Science Festival in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to the Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit, Michigan to hear how people feel about the color red.

To enter Axalta's Radiant Red contest, watch the video at this link, complete the entry form and answer the trivia question. Once you submit an entry form with the correct answer, you will be automatically entered in a random drawing for a chance to win one of seven autographed, limited-edition Jeff Gordon 1:24-scale die-cast stock cars.
http://cl.exct.net/?qs=d70f1b800848...e0d22d8e88c09cdbcd8e22e679ca9fd3a85d2df8d5a87

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Since it is NASCAR related, and you're not profiting from it; I see it as ok.
Next time, ask a mod first before posting something like this, OK?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Besides going to a Toyota for the 78 car, didn't they also get Aaron's as a sponsor? It's almost like the majority or stuff that Mikey had went to them.
Also it was good to hear that Justin Allgaier (#51 Brandt) is out of a cup ride; that guy was dangerous out on the track. He would start a race ok, but as it wore on, it's like he would get tired and frustrated and start making big mistakes.

Top Bottom