• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jebar's 2015 Nascar Thread

RMClubfitter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was watching practice when it happened.
Shrub couldn't say that he was also moving all over the track when it happened; coming out of turn two he went from high to low right in front of Brad and Brad already had a head of steam coming out of the turn. Yeah he could have checked up, and had 3 cars climb all over the back of him. Denny was just going by low and someone rolled down in front of him; no where to go. Same with Newman and Truex; they were coming up fast on the outside and when Shrub slid up into the wall, they had no where to go.
They were all racing too hard for a practice and Shrub lost the handle on the car.

Allen Iversons reaction to the Busch, Brad incident. "I mean we're sitting here talking about practice, We're not talking about a race, we're talking about practice. Not a race that I go out and die for, We're talking about practice. Now how silly is that, We're not talking about a race here man. I mean we're talking about practice. We're not talking about a race, We're talking about practice man. We're talking about practice. We're not even talking about the race where it really matters, We're talking about practice ..........................:D:D:cool::cool:;);)

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Allen Iversons reaction to the Busch, Brad incident. "I mean we're sitting here talking about practice, We're not talking about a race, we're talking about practice. Not a race that I go out and die for, We're talking about practice. Now how silly is that, We're not talking about a race here man. I mean we're talking about practice. We're not talking about a race, We're talking about practice man. We're talking about practice. We're not even talking about the race where it really matters, We're talking about practice ..........................:D:D:cool::cool:;);)

hopefully they will find some time to talk about practice .. :argue:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Well looks like Mother Nature is throwing a hissy fit over the race.
They just said they will start drying the track as soon as it stops raining.
And I don't think that's going to be any time soon; there is a monster weather pattern all over them.
I'm thinking it's going to be tomorrow.

Daytona Now.gif

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
sitting in our camper with storms on the way to where we are in South Dakota watching the storms at Daytona .... hope they can run it tonight, just hope they can run the whole race

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
You have to figure, it's already 10:00 pm there; it will take at least 90 minutes to dry the track.
But it's still raining there

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Lap 3 and the 38 drives down into the 15; he spins. 10 cars behind pile up, 10 and 22 both damaged
This is going to be ugly all night

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
the terrible news is, Danica got taken out through no fault of her own .... the good news is Shrub hit the wall through nobody's fault but his own .. :high5:

Top Bottom