• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jebar's 2015 Nascar Thread

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just noticed, the Kentucky race will be on NBCSN ! My cable provider make you buy the biggest package they have to get SN ! So I have lost F1 and now NASCAR !,,, I miss SPEED

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Who's your provider? Comcast?
No matter, you might be able to go online and watch it there.
That's kind of surprising, we have Comcast and to get the races we had to buy just the "Sports" package, and not the top of the line monster package.
Speed channel is no longer; it was replaced by Velocity TV, NBCSN, FOXSP1 and a bunch of ESPN channels (like 10 of them)
The only thing we don't get is Fox Sports 2

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Tonight Kentucky <yawn>
But with the new rules package, it might be pretty interesting.

Last week; finally found out why Brad showed up late and ran into A Dillon; Brad saw the accident, started slowing down, got into some of the debris, and he says "next thing I know, I'm spinning around; I felt like such an idiot".

Nice going Brad!! :thumb: :smiley_simmons:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Tonight Kentucky <yawn>

Last week; finally found out why Brad showed up late and ran into A Dillon; Brad saw the accident, started slowing down, got into some of the debris, and he says "next thing I know, I'm spinning around; I felt like such an idiot".

I was wondering about it .... thanks for finding/posting the info .... sounds reasonable to me

RMClubfitter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Tonight Kentucky <yawn>

Think ("I felt like such an idiot") his quote is well said. A real bonehead move. Had plenty of time to avoid Austin.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
they aren't far from firing them up at Kentucky .... new aero package and very little practice time .... could be interesting

Top Bottom