• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Joeker88's 5/21/2017 Video Deserves Some Comments. Thank You Joe.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I waited 24 hours for Joe to show. Let's go Elio.

Stu Lichter is a Billionaire Real Estate Developer. The very definition of " a little shady". :yell::yawn::wink:
I agree with you 100% Joe. I wish there was something we could actually do to help.
It is about the money my friend, and the amount ElioMotors says they will need to start a major production line of Autocycles, is relatively little, keyword relatively.
The video around 2:45 (time) said he was found of guilty of fraud even though the franchises had signed contracts stating there were no guarantees.

This should help explain the scary descriptions of risk put into the SEC filings.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Joe says “maybe we don’t need Stu Lichter”. This is interesting. From my understanding, EM would not be anywhere near what it is today without him. He has been referred to as the “angel” of EM because of his support. I remember him talking to local officials and saying transportation is important in helping disadvantaged people rise out of poverty.

Joe says, he has read that Stu is a shady person. If Joe remembers where it came from, I would like to read that information too.

I doubt Stu Lichter has much of an ego. I believe if he did, we would find more diversified information about him on the internet. I doubt he has an ego any larger than Joe's. (Does anyone know if Stu makes his own videos so he can be on you tube?)

He does not seem to have an ego in these videos:

I do know there is a lot of jealousy and resentment towards rich people. I am glad rich people are around. They create jobs and 401k's for people. I don’t see the “poor” creating jobs for people.

Has anyone noticed the word “poor” is way overworked these days? It doesn’t mean what it formerly did.

He has been very important in the past to EM. He just might be the only hope of financing EM in the future and bringing the Elio to production.

I hope Stu has not seen this thread. Perhaps it should just disappear.

Last edited:

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Joe says “maybe we don’t need Stu Lichter”. This is interesting. From my understanding, EM would not be anywhere near what it is today without him. He has been referred to as the “angel” of EM because of his support. I remember him talking to local officials and saying transportation is important in helping disadvantaged people rise out of poverty.

Joe says, he has read that Stu is a shady person. If Joe remembers where it came from, I would like to read that information too.

I doubt Stu Lichter has much of an ego. I believe if he did, we would find more diversified information about him on the internet. I doubt he has an ego any larger than Joe's. (Does anyone know if Stu makes his own videos so he can be on you tube?)

He does not seem to have an ego in these videos:

I do know there is a lot of jealousy and resentment towards rich people. I am glad rich people are around. They create jobs and 401k's for people. I don’t see the “poor” creating jobs for people.

Has anyone noticed the word “poor” is way overworked these days? It doesn’t mean what it formerly did.

He has been very important in the past to EM. He just might be the only hope of financing EM in the future and bringing the Elio to production.

I hope Stu has not seen this thread. Perhaps it should just disappear.
I just chatted with a fellow from Mozambique several days ago. Sometimes Americans don't know how good they have it in their worst neighborhoods on their worst days until they talk to someone like that gentleman in Mozambique and see his pictures on FB. Just sayin'.

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just chatted with a fellow from Mozambique several days ago. Sometimes Americans don't know how good they have it in their worst neighborhoods on their worst days until they talk to someone like that gentleman in Mozambique and see his pictures on FB. Just sayin'.

Ever been to Detroit?

Joeker88

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I personally have never met a Billionaire. I think they have 6 fingers, so they have the upper hand when you meet them and shake hands.
If Mr Lichter wanted to, couldn't he personally get Elio moving the day before yesterday ?
I hold no animosity towards anyone, unless they are evil. I do not believe neither Joeker88, or Mr Lichter are evil.
Thanks Booboo. Bottom line is all we want is to get this car in production and give the fans some positive news!

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Amen to that......
Old Man.jpeg

Top Bottom