• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jokes! ( Not Necessarily Work Safe )

hawg_ryder

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We're still hangin' on down n' Texas!:becky:
day 13 no zombies.jpg
:p

:cool:_hr

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
A well-known ladies man with a long list of sexual conquests walks into his neighborhood bar and orders a drink.
He looks a little worried, so the bartender asks him if anything is wrong.

“I’m a little worried,” the stud replies. “Some pissed-off husband wrote to me and said he’d kill me if I didn’t stop sleeping with his wife.”

“So stop sleeping with his wife!” the bartender says.

“I can’t. The jerk didn’t sign his name!”

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Little Johnny is standing in the back yard with a hand full of M&M's and the cat by the tail in the other. His mom notices and watches him.

He pops a couple M&M's, takes a bite out of the cats tail, and hops a couple of steps.
Then he does it again, pops a couple M&M’s, takes a bite out of the cats tail, and hops a couple steps.
Finally his mom comes out and says, "Johnny, what are you doing?"

He says, "I’m being a trucker mom. Popping some pills, eating some p*ssy, and moving along."

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Impressionable and eloquent on the sins of the flesh, the energetic young preacher raised himself to full height and leaned over the pulpit.

With his booming voice he said, “Brothers and sisters,
if there are any among you who have committed adultery, may your tongue cleave to the woof of your mowf!”

hawg_ryder

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Today marks 4 weeks of isolation. I have been walking 2.5 miles a day around my neighborhood, increased my water, no meat, sugar, dairy or flour. The change has been fantastic! I feel great! Zero alcohol! A healthy vegan diet, gluten free, caffeine free, sugar free and a 30 minute home workout each day! Lost 17 pounds of fat and see muscle definition.

I have no idea whose post this is, but I am really proud of them so I decided to copy & paste!

:cool:_hr

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like someone that doesn't have a store close by, so he's living off what he has in the house ( supply wise ) and he has no cash on hand for a trip to the store. <heheheh>

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
A blonde and her boyfriend were sitting in the backyard. A bird flew over them and pooped on his head.

“Shit,” the man said. “Get some toilet paper.”

“What for?” said the girl. “He must be a mile away by now.”

Top Bottom