• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jokes! ( Not Necessarily Work Safe )

hawg_ryder

Elio Addict
Reaction score
covid cure prayer.png
Amen! :pray2:

:cool:_hr

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
An Asian man walked into the currency exchange in New York City with 2000 yen and walked out with $72.

The following week, he walked in with 2000 yen, and was handed $66. He asked the teller why he got less money that week than the previous week.
The teller said, "Fluctuations."

The Asian man stormed out, and just before slamming the door, turned around and shouted, "Fluc you Americans, too!" …..:mad:.......:drum:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Sign above urinal:

If your hose is short and your pump is weak…

Better stand close or you'll piss on your feet. ...................:lol:............:drum:.................:frusty:...................

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I went for a drive today to the bank and got so pissy at the teller I could have shot shit at her.
She saw my company name on my deposit slip, and gave me a bad time about depositing the check in my account that I have had there for 12 years.
She saw TCU and thought it was Tacoma Credit Union. … you dumb bitch, TCU is Trick City Unlimited, not Tacoma Credit Union arrrggghhhhhhhh
I came unglued at her in the drive up, I was SOOOOO pissed at her for being so DUMB. Another girl was there in a minute and took over then apologized saying she "just started there" …… So that's my fault? Teach her how to read …….UUUgghhhhh and she works at a bank? Oh om gowd how sad is that.
So I shot home and have been trying to cool down …. dumb broad.....

Top Bottom