• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jokes! ( Not Necessarily Work Safe )

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
A young major was apprehended, completely nude, while chasing a woman though the lobby of a large hotel.
However, his lawyer soon had him freed on a technicality.

The Army manual specifically states that an officer need not be in uniform, provided he is properly attired for the sport in which he is engaged.

hawg_ryder

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Dedication!;)
going extra mile cuz we missed the exit.jpg
:p

:cool:_hr

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
"My God! What happened to you?" the bartender asked Kelly as he hobbled in on a crutch, one arm in a cast.

"I got in a tiff with Riley."

"Riley? He's just a wee fellow," the barkeep said, surprised. "He must have had something in his hand."

"That he did," Kelly said. "A shovel it was."

"Dear Lord. Didn't you have anything in your hand?"

"Aye, that I did -- Mrs. Riley's tit. And a beautiful thing it was, but not much use in a fight."..................:becky:..............:thumb:..............:drum:

hawg_ryder

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"My God! What happened to you?" the bartender asked Kelly as he hobbled in on a crutch, one arm in a cast.

"I got in a tiff with Riley."

"Riley? He's just a wee fellow," the barkeep said, surprised. "He must have had something in his hand."

"That he did," Kelly said. "A shovel it was."

"Dear Lord. Didn't you have anything in your hand?"

"Aye, that I did -- Mrs. Riley's tit. And a beautiful thing it was, but not much use in a fight."..................:becky:..............:thumb:..............:drum:
:pound::rockon::lol:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Three guys are buying underwear at a store. The first guy goes up to the clerk. "How many pairs ya need?" the clerk says.

"Three," the first guy says. "One for wearing, one for washing, and one for special occasions."

The second guy goes up to the clerk. "How many ya need?" asks the clerk.

"Seven. One for Sunday, One for Monday, you know."

"Good reason."

The third guy thinks to himself, "Hmmm, I like getting attention, maybe I should think of something like that."

"How many do ya need," the clerk says.

"Twelve."

"TWELVE?"

"Yeah, one for January, one for February..."

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
A British pilot during W.W.II was shot down over Germany. In the hospital, he was told that his left leg had to be amputated.
He asked for it to be parachuted down over England. This was done.

A week later, his right leg had to go, and he asked for the same thing to be done.
A week later his left arm had the same fate. A short time later, when his right arm was about to be taken off,
he asked for the arm to be dropped over England like the other limbs.

He met with a refusal by the German doctor.

The answer he received was, "No! We think that you are trying to escape."...................:eek:............:becky:...........:thumb:.............:drum:

Top Bottom