• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jokes! ( Not Necessarily Work Safe )

hawg_ryder

Elio Addict
Reaction score
how hot is texas windmill drooping.jpg
:eek2: :flame:
been pretty warm!

:cool:_hr

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
A robber walks into a store. He waits until he is alone in the store with the manager. Then pulls out a gun. “Okay,” he says, pointing the pistol at the trembling man, “go over to the cash register and give me all the money.

“All right,” says the man, “All right. I’ll do anything you say. Just please don’t hurt me.”

After the manager has emptied the cash register the crook says, “Okay, pull your pants down and bend over.”

“Oh, no,” says the man, “not that!"

"Just do it,” says the robber. The manager drops his pants, and the crook proceeds to have his way with him. When the robber is finished, he tells the man to turn around. The thief says, “Okay, just one more thing before I leave. Give me a blowjob.”

“No! No! Please, not that! Oh please, no!”

The crook puts the gun to the man’s temple and says, “Do it.” So the guy gets down on his knees and begins giving the robber a blowjob. After a few minutes the thief starts getting carried away and starts moaning and waving his hands around in the air above his head.

The manager suddenly stops and says to the crook, “Say, could you please put than gun back up to my head in case one of my friends walks in?”

Top Bottom