• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jokes! ( Not Necessarily Work Safe )

hawg_ryder

Elio Addict
Reaction score
coffee because murder is wrong black cat.jpg
;) :pound:

:cool:_hr

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I had a black that it would have fit perfectly, but my Female Calico got to him first.
Was a shame, she tried to say "I'm sorry" but it was not to be. He died 2 years after the fight.
Poor little guy (little? Stood about a foot tall at the shoulder, weighed about 20 lbs.) but she got the better of him.
She still around, we buried Taz in the back yard, after we had him cremated. A very cool cat but it was not to be, <sad>

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
An old farmer in Georgia had owned a large farm for several years.
He had a large pond in the back, fixed up nice, picnic tables, horseshoe courts, basketball court, etc.
The pond was properly shaped and fixed up for swimming when it was built.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't been there for a while, and look it over.
As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came
closer he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond.

He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end of the pond.
One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave!"

The old man replied, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim or make you get out of the pond naked.
I'm here to feed the alligator."

Moral: Old age and cunning will triumph over youth and enthusiasm every time. ............;).........:becky:...........:drum:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
The policeman saw two men fighting and a little boy standing alongside them crying, Daddy, Daddy!”

The policeman pulled the two men apart and, turning to the boy asked, “Which one is your father, son?”

“I don’t know,” the boy said, rubbing the tears from his eyes. “That’s what they’re fighting about!” ..........:crazy:............:drum:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Little Johnny was very curious, and one day he decided to sneak into a strip club to see what it was like.
He waited until the bouncer’s back was turn and scurried quietly to the front of the club, where he watched the strippers dance.

When they had removed nearly all of their clothing, he bolted out the door and ran down the street as fast as he could.
He was running so fast he smacked right into a man and fell back on his bottom.
“What’s wrong young man?” asked the adult. “You look like you just saw a ghost!”

“My mommy and daddy told me that if I ever watched anybody undress, I’d turn to stone.
Well I was watching two ladies and all of a sudden I felt something hard!” ...................:faint2:

Top Bottom