• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jokes! ( Not Necessarily Work Safe )

Bamdalam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A guy in a bar is just having a beer, and over hears an elderly couples conversation. Turns out, they are talking about how this was the place they met 50 years ago.
He hears the little old man tell his wife "remember the night we met here? It was love at first sight. We went behind the building and made love for the first time that night. How about it honey? Lets go back there tonight, for old times sake". His wife giggled, and blushed, then agreed.
The man thought to himself, "I've got to see this", and follows them out of the bar. He was amazed at what he saw! They were like animals!
Leaning on a fence and thrashing around like crazy! Finally they collapse on the ground exhausted.
He goes back in the bar thinking "I hope I can find someone, that after 50 years, we still have that much passion for each other". Meanwhile, out back, the elderly man, still exhausted turns to his wife and says " that fence wasn't electric the night we met!".

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]
Yep; this is all we see
IMG Pic.gif

I think you need to find a different way to display it.

Mel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Don't know if I've posted this before. If so, Please ignore.

85 year old woman stopped for speeding. She handed the officer her driver's license and Hand Gun permit.
The officer asked her if she had any weapons in the car.
"Why yes, I have a .38 in my purse, a .45 in the console, another .45 in the glove box, and a .30 cal rifle in the trunk."
The officer asked, "Lady, what are you afraid of?" "Not a damn thing, officer!" was the calm reply.

Top Bottom