• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

July 11-14/2014 Elio Event In Portland

James Peters

Reaction score
Hello all, this is my first post on the forum. Been surfing around, great amount of knowledge here and helpful peeps!

I wondered if they might consider Lloyd Center a good pick this tour? Something to consider are the 10,000 Seattle to Portland cyclists / commuting enthusiasts (and their families) coming into Holladay Park right next door. Maybe they could even display it outside in the park if the weather is good? Or would they consider that too much congestion? Seems like a killer location for those dates to me.

Totally stoked on the Elio and patiently waiting - checked them out in Seattle last year -- #910!
Jp

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello all, this is my first post on the forum. Been surfing around, great amount of knowledge here and helpful peeps!

I wondered if they might consider Lloyd Center a good pick this tour? Something to consider are the 10,000 Seattle to Portland cyclists / commuting enthusiasts (and their families) coming into Holladay Park right next door. Maybe they could even display it outside in the park if the weather is good? Or would they consider that too much congestion? Seems like a killer location for those dates to me.

Totally stoked on the Elio and patiently waiting - checked them out in Seattle last year -- #910!
Jp
Hi and welcome from Oregon, James. And congratulations on having such a low number and having seen the Elio last year. I am envious. I don't know how they decide where they are going to be; I simply post the information here once it appears on the EM website. They are also supposed to be in Tacoma for the Independence Day weekend. This is great place to get a lot of knowledge both about the Elio and other automotive/motor cycle topics. We have a very diverse group from all over the country so I encourage you to explore to your hearts content. Of course this particular post is separate from the entire list because I was hoping to let regional people know about the pending event. I personally have a 3 1/2 drive so hope to arrive at the event by 1 on Friday, 7/11. I am very excited about getting to actually see the Elio. Enjoy your exploration of the forum. If you have any questions or issues we have excellent support staff who will gladly help you out. :-) Z

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, James. And congratulations on having such a low number and having seen the Elio last year. I am envious. I don't know how they decide where they are going to be; I simply post the information here once it appears on the EM website. They are also supposed to be in Tacoma for the Independence Day weekend. This is great place to get a lot of knowledge both about the Elio and other automotive/motor cycle topics. We have a very diverse group from all over the country so I encourage you to explore to your hearts content. Of course this particular post is separate from the entire list because I was hoping to let regional people know about the pending event. I personally have a 3 1/2 drive so hope to arrive at the event by 1 on Friday, 7/11. I am very excited about getting to actually see the Elio. Enjoy your exploration of the forum. If you have any questions or issues we have excellent support staff who will gladly help you out. :) Z
And now my schedule changed and I won't be there for the showing on that weekend. :( Ill have to wait for the balloon fiesta showing :cool:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
James. welcome to the forum and legion of Elio fans. Glad you decided to join in the fun and will offer your opinions, questions and view. There are a great bunch of friendly helpful people here and hours of entertainment

Dreamsinger

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi Everyone from Oregon,
I am going up to Portland on Friday, July 11. I'm hoping it won't be as busy on Friday as I assume it will be on Saturday and Sunday. I have invited a friend to ride up with me. Right now I assume we will be there around 1. I hope to see some of you there. I can't wait! LOL :) Z

I'm coming down from Marysville WA for the weekend. I'll be the guy wear an Elio T-shirt.

Dean Loros

Reaction score
Hi Everyone from Oregon,
I am going up to Portland on Friday, July 11. I'm hoping it won't be as busy on Friday as I assume it will be on Saturday and Sunday. I have invited a friend to ride up with me. Right now I assume we will be there around 1. I hope to see some of you there. I can't wait! LOL :) Z

Perfect...My Wife & I will be going up also (Medford/Eagle Point area) I'm "all in" with a $100 reservation--will be going to look on the 12th.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Perfect...My Wife & I will be going up also (Medford/Eagle Point area) I'm "all in" with a $100 reservation--will be going to look on the 12th.
Hi and welcome, Dean. I am so pleased to meet another Elioite in Oregon. I was in Medford last Wednesday for my monthly foray to that town. Love to eat Wild Boar burger at Jasper's before going to my meeting there. There is actually a couple in Medford who have their reservation number but I have never met them. They are on the EM Facebook map. The same with a gentleman in Jacksonville and a young man in Coos Bay. Then there is a gentleman in our forum who lives in Grants Pass and another one in Drain. Have you seen the Elio in person? I have not and as stated above, I am very excited. Sorry I won't be there the same day. I hope you are making a weekend trip of it. I am doing a one day turn around so it will be a very long day. But worth it! LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom