• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Just Found This Site - Wow

Quilt4us

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hello Bryan from Mizzou. You look like an old friend of mine. Congratulations! When is your wife delivering? Bill #5614

Hi Bill,

I'm not sure if we are long/lost buddies, but people say I look like a mad man - go figure :)

My wife isn't delivering, it is a discussion on when my #2698 Elio will be delivered :)

Have a great day

Quilt4us

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hello Bryan! I'm also in MO. I found this site back in July while 'investigating' the Elio to see if was a scam or not....I'm thinking "not" so far. I also did the 1k all-in deal and received my highly collectable T and bumper sticker. Just to make sure I'm reading you post correctly, the "game" with your wife is about the delivery of the Elio, not a baby...right?

Hi NSTG8R - and yes - delivery of car - not baby :) BTW I like the handle

Quilt4us

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Bryan (are you an Alfred E Newman look alike?), welcome to the forum. Glad you found us. You will find the forum, at times, much like MAD Magazine but with friendly helpful people. You will find all the information you could want about the Elio here. We look forward to your comments, questions, and opinions. We all hope to make this experience enjoyable and rewarding.

Thanks Jim.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Hello all, I'm #2698 from Missouri. I've been watching since July 2013 where I went in for a 100 and then went and bought this cool bumper sticker for 900 and they threw in the shirt for only a 100 more by the end of the year.

Now it is a game with my wife on the delivery.

I'm looking forward to this site and was wondering why it is linked or mentioned on the Facebook site or by Elio themselves. I would have been nice to know about it when I first became interested.

Thanks, Bryan

Welcome Bryan! Glad you found this forum. Yeah, we are not affiliated directly with Elio Motors, so it's up to us as curious creatures to find it.

As may have been said already, there have been posts on the Facebook page that is Future Elio Owners, about this forum.

Feel free to go to google.com once or twice a week, search on Elio Motors, look through what it finds.

Edward43

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm #2698 from Missouri. I've been watching since July 2013 where I went in for a 100 and then went and bought this cool bumper sticker for 900 and they threw in the shirt for only a 100 more by the end of the year.

Now it is a game with my wife on the delivery.

I'm looking forward to this site and was wondering why it is linked or mentioned on the Facebook site or by Elio themselves. I would have been nice to know about it when I first became interested.

Thanks, Bryan
Welcome aboard this mutual admiration society of Group Anticipators..

Top Bottom