• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Just Reserved

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I wasn't sure. I see many taglines with descriptions of color, options, etc. Now I know.

-sterling
The colors are easy, go to the Elio Motors site and look at the 7 colors they list, that is one of the only positives that we can give you right now.
If after the first year they find one color that doesn't get ordered, or is ordered very few times, will be dropped, and they will open voting for a replacement color.
If you want something beyond the 7, they're going to offer the body wraps in a few hundred choices for around $1,600

BiloxiGeek

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if Elio will look at the configurations people set up when myelio.me goes live and possibly make adjustments before production. Should they get none or extremely low numbers of one color while we're playing with our choices and options it wouldn't make much sense to stick with a selection that isn't in demand.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder if Elio will look at the configurations people set up when myelio.me goes live and possibly make adjustments before production. Should they get none or extremely low numbers of one color while we're playing with our choices and options it wouldn't make much sense to stick with a selection that isn't in demand.
If all 51,000+ went to that site, I could agree with that. As you know, a number of people won't, so they won't get an accurate count from just that site.

BiloxiGeek

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It seems likely to me that once the site goes live Elio will be sending an email to everyone that has a reservation at any level, all-in or want-in. In the email ask them to start making their choices about colors, transmissions, options etc.

As you said not all of them will but I bet a good percentage will. And probably a higher percentage for the all-in customers.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
It seems likely to me that once the site goes live Elio will be sending an email to everyone that has a reservation at any level, all-in or want-in. In the email ask them to start making their choices about colors, transmissions, options etc.

As you said not all of them will but I bet a good percentage will. And probably a higher percentage for the all-in customers.
That why they want to hold off till Gen II; once all of the Gen I are gone, they're going to reassess everything about it, and see what else they can offer for the next Gen. They have said anything that comes out different for Gen II will retro fit Gen I

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That why they want to hold off till Gen II; once all of the Gen I are gone, they're going to reassess everything about it, and see what else they can offer for the next Gen. They have said anything that comes out different for Gen II will retro fit Gen I

Think they may have gotten a real lesson and taken it to heart when they had the vote on the P5 color and found they were getting a lot of false votes. Also like the stock offering when they found false reservations.

Top Bottom