• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ksla News Coverage

Reaction score
You've shown that you have no faith in Elio.
Why?

Do you know, or have any idea what is going on behind the doors that are closed to us?
Your video is one of the most negative pieces you have ever produced, I for one wish you would take it down, and post it where only you can see it.

Stop trying to tell people what is, when you don't know yourself.
This video is not something we need to have here.

Yes, I agree. I won't click on his click bate but still his condescending nonsense is in my face every week. His snide remarks and threats to 'visit' elio should be taken seriously. He's bashed Paul, bashed Stu, bashed the management team, who by the way has put a heck of a lot of time and their own money into the project. The joker thinks the power of his videos out weight the years of experience vested in those we trust to carry this mission to the end. These people have a heck of lot of responsibility that came with the control of this. I don't see anyway this joker has the right to challenge it, make demands or represent US as a group. But, yet the joker is here in my face every week slinging poo on the wall and acting entitled to information and publicly threating the project.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, I agree. I won't click on his click bate but still his condescending nonsense is in my face every week. His snide remarks and threats to 'visit' elio should be taken seriously. He's bashed Paul, bashed Stu, bashed the management team, who by the way has put a heck of a lot of time and their own money into the project. The joker thinks the power of his videos out weight the years of experience vested in those we trust to carry this mission to the end. These people have a heck of lot of responsibility that came with the control of this. I don't see anyway this joker has the right to challenge it, make demands or represent US as a group. But, yet the joker is here in my face every week slinging poo on the wall and acting entitled to information and publicly threating the project.

The Joeker88 was very enthusiastic for a long time. He lost his "faith" recently. I had enjoyed his many positive Elio video's.
You just got me wondering how the Elio folks, Jerome, Pam, and the others, we got to know feel now.
Until production funding is place, I understand how some may feel Elio has lost face.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"Slinging poo" ~ LOL!
God, I love this woman!

P.S. I fixed the House of Lords video AND re-uploaded my signature line version.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Joeker88 was very enthusiastic for a long time. He lost his "faith" recently. I had enjoyed his many positive Elio video's.
You just got me wondering how the Elio folks, Jerome, Pam, and the others, we got to know feel now.
Until production funding is place, I understand how some may feel Elio has lost face.

No, Joker made about three positive video only a year ago when he started covering elio. My guess he got his computer this time last year. And that is about the same time you, jellystone park dweller came on line. Then a few months ago he started his own whiners club fb page called Elio Owners Association. Straight off the bat he started in on Stu and threatened to kick him off the board, lol. He is not a friend of elio. And about Jerome & Pam and the others, Why don't you ask them instead of spreading rumors.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No, Joker made about three positive video only a year ago when he started covering elio. My guess he got his computer this time last year. And that is about the same time you, jellystone park dweller came on line. Then a few months ago he started his own whiners club fb page called Elio Owners Association. Straight off the bat he started in on Stu and threatened to kick him off the board, lol. He is not a friend of elio. And about Jerome & Pam and the others, Why don't you ask them instead of spreading rumors.
Not spreading rumors. The layoffs were talked about before. Although I follow Pam and Jerome on Twitter, I am not going to ask them how they feel. I am hoping one day to see them back spreading good news about Elio.

Joeker88's Lets Talk Elio 27: LA Auto Show, was the last enthusiastically super positive video I recall off hand. So that would be about 27 positive and 27 not. That is a lot of time spent making video's about ElioMotors.

KenK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Rather than comment on "Dear Mr. Fantasy", I'll give you this.
Fixed it. The first version was chopped at the end.

I would prefer the chopped version. The man needs a throat lozenge, and the song is terrible. :confused: :D

There. I said it. :p

As for the videos, is this an example of the much discussed "fake news"? He's entitled to his opinion. You can make your own Elio Kool-Aid swallowing videos if you wish to counter his statements. If the videos contain falsifications thats one thing, but if it just dwells on the negative (of which there is plenty) then I don't think its off limits.

Last edited:

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just don't care for his hesitant and rambling style, like he has no outline on what he wants to say... I've only watched snippets, usually moving the time bar up to see if there is anything more profound coming up. I don't fault him for now being 'negative,' it's not negative to be realistic.
I believe if there was more realistic questions and websites holding EM's feet to the fire and pushing bona fide suggestions maybe EM wouldn't be in the quagmire they are today. I still cannot fathom where all that money went, tho. And the whole engine design, 'testing, and development' seem to be in a convenient 'cloud of smoke.'

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score

There's a "block posts from [fill in the blank]" option. Only used it once myself, but that was a couple years ago over some out of touch loony SOB going by EZ.

Top Bottom