• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Kuam News "elio Motors: More Environmentally Friendly Than A Cow's What?" Posted 2014 04 21

KN16

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Your one smart guy ,I'm impressed with your foresight .I'll be glad to set you up with our HR person .I think you'd be a great fit in engineering or R&D.
No thanks because if they share your views that the Elio will be obsolete by 2016 they'll soon be bankrupt.

Elf

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well I'm sure that Elio is aware that a bunch of Canadian student just developed a three wheel car that obtained 2,824 mpg .Looks remotely like an Elio.
In my business we keep ahead of the curve .

So whats your grand idea for life ?

KN16

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well I'm sure that Elio is aware that a bunch of Canadian student just developed a three wheel car that obtained 2,824 mpg .Looks remotely like an Elio.

To laugh at people who think the Elio will be obsolete by 2016.

KN16

Elio Addict
Reaction score

ROTFLMAO....... Here's the cockpit of the "ahead of the curve" vehicle that will make the Elio obsolete!!!! That elgin dash is suddenly a whole lot more attractive than it used to be....
add9bd70-d5b2-11e3-bbd5-833a3105f24b_alerion-cockpit.jpg

Reactions: JNR

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
ROTFLMAO....... Here's the cockpit of the "ahead of the curve" vehicle that will make the Elio obsolete!!!! That elgin dash is suddenly a whole lot more attractive than it used to be....View attachment 949
Not sure about a 5 star crash rating, and I am not sure where the AC would come out. But what the heck, where do I send my $1000 to?

Top Bottom