• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

L.a. Auto Show 2016

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The E1C will be featured at the reveal, but the P5 at the Elio display space. I'm attending 11/21 so will miss the reveal :(. Anyone else going? There's a few automakers and customs I'm looking forward to seeing.

http://www.autoblog.com/2016/09/08/elios-latest-more-expensive-trike-la-auto-show/
LOTS of pictures please- you'll make my Thanksgiving!! ( and easier to help get those nay-sayer relatives quiet)
I'm easy with the pics, wait until you get technical requests!
Enjoy!!!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, so the show is approaching; EM says they will "have an interactive display" there; I'm guess that they're talking about the "Configurator".
That's about the only interactive item I've seen from them or can think of.
Unless they have something completely new?
If some is going can you please ask about this and if they can show you.

If it is the Configurator, they should add in more of the options they plan on offering.

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The E1C will be featured at the reveal, but the P5 at the Elio display space. I'm attending 11/21 so will miss the reveal :(. Anyone else going? There's a few automakers and customs I'm looking forward to seeing.

http://www.autoblog.com/2016/09/08/elios-latest-more-expensive-trike-la-auto-show/

Sooo, am I the only one confused here? Probably so. E1C is only at the reveal, then they take it away so P5 is left to do the heavy lifting at the show? I thought that E1C was to be the vehicle to start taking over show duties, an updated P5 would substitute as required, and P4 would be safely tucked away in the museum along with P1/P2 and P3.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Sooo, am I the only one confused here? Probably so. E1C is only at the reveal, then they take it away so P5 is left to do the heavy lifting at the show? I thought that E1C was to be the vehicle to start taking over show duties, an updated P5 would substitute as required, and P4 would be safely tucked away in the museum along with P1/P2 and P3.
Who said they're taking it away?
Last line in that article, it says "..... Elio will also show off (again) the P5 prototype vehicle and the interactive ePlus display at AutoMobility LA, the connected car portion of the show."

It sounds more like both the E1C and the P5 will be there

Top Bottom