• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

La Auto Show 2015

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks like the Windshield Washer Fluid bottle.
Many months ago it was mentioned the washer fluid bottle was going to be the gallon jug you bought the fluid in and just set into place.

I did wonder if it was a washer container but I also remembered the long discussion about using the gallon jug instead. The gallon jug thought made me consider that this was a cover for the jug. It kind of looks like there is a zipper around the top but it doesn't look like it would hold a gallon.

It look like a temporary oil pressure gauge

Maybe, so. I looked a little closer and I can see what I think is a needle on top. I assumed most of the temporary things had been removed with the exception of the ports on the headers but this could very well be a tuning thing that happened to be in place for the picture.

--

It looks like the water cooling overflow is located in the back on the right side of the picture and as you move toward the top and left you see 2 hydraulic containers. I thought these might be clutch and brake but neither container looks to be supporting a dual brake cylinder so maybe one of these containers supports the front brake and one supports the rear brake. I also don't know if the clutch is hydraulic and if not, then these are clearly for the brakes. I do like how easy all that stuff will be to reach.

In the front their is a new cover just off the fender. I don't see a battery in the picture so I think this is a battery cover and that the battery is under it.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just finished booking my travel to Los Angeles which will put in the convention center on Monday, November 23. :cool:

I managed to arrange for a business trip to LA which just so happens to coincide with the LA Auto Show. :D

I will be arriving on the afternoon of November 22. If anyone is in the area and would like to meet up for dinner on the 22nd or anytime on the 23rd just let me know.
GoofyOne, good to hear from you again. Hope all is going well and be reassured we miss your inputs to the forum. Wished I was in the LA area because I would go out of my way to make sure I could join you for dinner.

Top Bottom