• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

La Auto Show 2015

Manitoid

Reaction score
I just noticed that on cartalk.com there is a link to the bestride.com blog which has a short article on the Elio at the LA Auto Show. The article begins:
"With the rise of Tesla and Local Motors, there are new options for those wanting a unique American-made car. The Elio is another addition to that mix."

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
K, it's going. Images aren't catching up. Jerome is in view, and it's Paul's voice. lol

The car is there, they are doing the talk. Just uncover it and I'll be happy!

oops live feed died. I'm sure they will copy this out to you-tube and put it on the EM website. So later today, I'll see the car there.

It could be the EM website choked on soooo many people trying to tune in.

Tom W.

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Well, drats. I was actually watching the live stream and got disconnected. Now it's all "Error establishing a database connection". I think Elio under-estimated the demand for this event.

I suppose it's a nice problem to have (too many people wanting to view the announcement about your product) but it's frustrating for those viewing.

Oh wait! It's back! ... but "This Steam is offline".

Growing pains. I know I'll be able to see a version of it later but I really wanted to see it live.

Top Bottom