• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Let Your Gas Savings Make Your Payments Plan - How Does This Work?

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not really any more details, just a little snippet from an email I got yesterday about the TEDx thing:

"Which of these resonated with the audience the most? Paul explained the “let your gas savings make your payments plan” and how it has the potential to get clunkers off the road. The plan being developed would allow anyone with a vehicle that gets less than 27 MPG trade in their vehicle for an Elio. They would receive a credit card to use with fuel purchases, but would be charged three times the amount of the actual purchase. One-third would go toward the fuel, the other two-thirds to paying off the vehicle.

“We can literally give vehicles away and get clunkers off the road,” Paul told the crowd.

They responded with enthusiastic applause."​

The phrasing implies that you trade in your existing vehicle, but that could just be me reading too much into the phrasing.
What? I wouldn't have any issue with my kids when they were 13 ....seeing this. It'd be a hoot!

I am wondering how you have received a number (5726) as a member who joined Aug. 2015 and I , who joined in June 2015, have not received a number. I am $1000 all in. Can I refer this to someone who knows how to get a production number?

JK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am wondering how you have received a number (5726) as a member who joined Aug. 2015 and I , who joined in June 2015, have not received a number. I am $1000 all in. Can I refer this to someone who knows how to get a production number?
Those are dates for joining the elioowners forums ... totally different from reservation dates.

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Pay off the full balance every month, and the interest rate is irrelevant.

TRUE ENOUGH .
IF YOU PAY OFF THE FULL BALANCE EVERY MONTH ,
THE LOAN WILL ONLY BE ONE MONTH LONG .

IF YOU DON'T , YOU OWE INTEREST ON THE PRINCIPAL
WHICH BECOMES YOUR NEW BALANCE .

Top Bottom