• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Liberty, Mo Dennis & Jason Hello To All

Dennis Cray

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Saw the Elio in TX last weekend at the Fairgrounds Was very impressive. I know there is still work to be done but can't wait till it's in production .The state of Mo needs to pass the bill so no helmit is needed to drive it in Mo. Mo lets get with the rest of the states and get this passed.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Dennis, Welcome to the Elio party! :)

Just about an hour ago Joel Sheltrown, Elio Motors VP for Govenment Affairs (jsheltrown(AT)eliomotors.com) posted this message on Facebook for MO residents:
Just got off the phone with Senator Schaaf office MO. It would help if we would call Senator Demsey (Majority Leader of the Senate) and ask that SB 503 be put on the agenda. (573) 751-1141 email: Tom.Dempsey@senate.mo.gov Thanks!

Glad you were able to see the Elio in person as it is very impressive. Did you see the Orange P4 on Saturday or the Silver P3 car on Sunday? They actually showed off two generations of the car due to having to take the newer version to New York City for a TV appearance Monday morning.

We have a diverse group of people here from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Saw the Elio in TX last weekend at the Fairgrounds Was very impressive. I know there is still work to be done but can't wait till it's in production .The state of Mo needs to pass the bill so no helmit is needed to drive it in Mo. Mo lets get with the rest of the states and get this passed.
Welcome to the forum. Here you will find all the information, facts, rumors, and opinions to help you decide to reserve your Elio. You will also find hours of entertainment and plenty of helpful friendly people to answer just about any question you may have. Enjoy the Elio experience and join the Elio transportation revolution

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Dennis. If your avatar is you then obviously you saw the P4. LOL I can only encourage you to read and enjoy this forum and to contact your senator as suggested. It is amazing what a few determined future Elio owners can accomplish when they set their minds to it. If you know of others who are interested in the Elio encourage them to also contact your senator. After all, you do not want to have to wear a helmet in your Elio when you get it next year. It won't hurt to provide backup information copied from EM website or posts on here so they know why there is no reason to keep this requirement. An additional source of information is the AAMVA Best Practices guidelines which encourage states to rule that Enclosed 3 wheel vehicles that are driven rather than ridden, be treated differently than regular motorcycles. Good luck and enjoy this wonderful adventure and journey to ownership. :-) Z

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard folks glad to have you

Dennis Cray

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Have already contacted Tom.Dempsey@senate.mo.gov , and asked that SB 503 be put on the agenda. I had received an email from Elio a while back and was asked to sign and send in . We need everyone that is even giving any thought to buying an Elio to do the same. Even if not from Mo. As anyone owning one will need a helmet just to drive thru the state of Mo.

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Have already contacted Tom.Dempsey@senate.mo.gov , and asked that SB 503 be put on the agenda. I had received an email from Elio a while back and was asked to sign and send in . We need everyone that is even giving any thought to buying an Elio to do the same. Even if not from Mo. As anyone owning one will need a helmet just to drive thru the state of Mo.
Good Man!

Top Bottom