• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Liberty, Mo Dennis & Jason Hello To All

Richard W

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Will someone please tell me how to go about paying the thousand dollars down on the second Elio? My wife wants a different color. I need another one. When I go to my account, and try, I get a message that I have already made a reservation. No place to order another one. Help

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Will someone please tell me how to go about paying the thousand dollars down on the second Elio? My wife wants a different color. I need another one. When I go to my account, and try, I get a message that I have already made a reservation. No place to order another one. Help
Maybe your wife should try to do it separately by setting up a new account. It is at least worth a try and good luck. LOL :-) Z

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry... I just have the one. 3 Card could tell you. Only way I'd know is to use a second email address and set up a new account.

Top Bottom