• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Liberty Mutual Is Against The Elio

Reaction score
I yell at the TV when I hear that commercial. But, It sounds like the company we all might think about switching too right away. When it get close to production time we can all go out and total our vehicles, take the money and pay for our brand new, straight off the assembly line three wheelers. Big Insurance Fraud Festival for our first Nation Wide Get Together. (I didn't say that ..)

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
THEY COME RIGHT OUT AND SAY THEY DON'T WANT YOU DRIVING ON 3 WHEELS :

I think of that very thing when I see this commercial. :D And like Lilly May, I yell at the TV when it's on. "Yeah, I'M OK with driving on 3 wheels. What's it TO YA??"

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Whoever wrote that ad probably never considered the 3 wheel line as meaning something else.
With the new "class" of up and coming producers and writers you often see spelling errors, grammar errors, being inconsiderate and not of purpose, they just never thought it was when they wrote it.

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Whoever wrote that ad probably never considered the 3 wheel line as meaning something else.
With the new "class" of up and coming producers and writers you often see spelling errors, grammar errors, being inconsiderate and not of purpose, they just never thought it was when they wrote it.

I KNOW THAT .
THERE IS NO WAY THEY WILL AIR THIS AD AFTER THE ELIO COMES ON LINE .

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Best listen /watch the ad again, they don't say anything about 3 wheel vehicles, it was a slant of the less coverage other insurance co's offer
In truth they are selling a bunch of crap, as all the special coverages (total replacement) comes at a price (it's in the little print on the bottom-) any insurance will give you zero deductible on collision, replacement costs at a price. they found a niche to seduce the public, and it must be good as the Statue of Liberty in the background !!!

Top Bottom