• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Liberty Mutual Is Against The Elio

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Best listen /watch the ad again, they don't say anything about 3 wheel vehicles, it was a slant of the less coverage other insurance co's offer .......
........ it must be good as the Statue of Liberty in the background !!!
Liberty Mutual - Statue of Liberty it's a subtle tie in.
At the end of the commercial she says "maybe they don't want you driving around on 3 wheels" that's where we see the link being Elio Fans.
I'm sure they intended it to be 3/4 of your car; in other words how much other companies pay. It's a commercial; it's not supposed to be a slam; at least I hope not.

larryboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Whoever wrote that ad probably never considered the 3 wheel line as meaning something else.
With the new "class" of up and coming producers and writers you often see spelling errors, grammar errors, being inconsiderate and not of purpose, they just never thought it was when they wrote it.

I KNOW THAT .
THERE IS NO WAY THEY WILL AIR THIS AD AFTER THE ELIO COMES ON LINE .

I think that Elio and Liberty could make a very funny commercial if they split the time and right after the Liberty rep says that bit about 3 wheels Paul could come on and say "wait a minute............". They could do a minute long commercial that would have more than 30 seconds worth of impact for both companies. When people start asking each other if they have seen that commercial where the insurance company goes head to head with a rep for a really neat 3 wheel car then Elio would get a lot more bang for their buck. I'll get Sethodine on it right away!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Liberty Mutual - Statue of Liberty it's a subtle tie in.
At the end of the commercial she says "maybe they don't want you driving around on 3 wheels" that's where we see the link being Elio Fans.
I'm sure they intended it to be 3/4 of your car; in other words how much other companies pay. It's a commercial; it's not supposed to be a slam; at least I hope not.
not to worry, the whole series of their commercials, if you listen closely to all their different folks and their scenarios, every benefit offered is available from every other insurance company, the fine print mentions it, of course it costs a heap more.

Top Bottom