• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Licence Plates

Velnias

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Is that with purchase of a new vehicle or just moving there with an existing vehicle and getting local plates?

Both I'm afraid. Oh, and if you haven't owned the vehicle for more than 6 months, they will charge you 6% sales tax minus whatever sales tax you already paid. So if you bought your vehicle in a state that has no sales tax, and 3 months later move to Florida, they'll charge you 6% sales tax on a purchase you never made in the state. It's total b/s and should be considered illegal, but that's what you get with a corrupt state government run by a criminal who should be in prison for Medicare fraud (in the tens of millions mind you).

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Pretty simple in OK. 6 characters, u pick'em (subject to approval) Original or replacement $23 renewal 21.50 both subject to additional registration fees.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The choices for motorcycle plates in my state are fairly lame. While they Have all kinds of cool choices for cars the only special ones are the universal veteran or Chicago sports teams (of which here's none I'm fond enough of to give the government extra money for).

The best that can be said about the vet one or the standard one is that they won't detract from the vehicle no matter what the vehicle color.

That said anyone got better choices on their state of got any cool plans for theirs?

Proof.png

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Top Bottom