• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Lios Talk Nuggets

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
" Even with the ATVM thing in hand, they still can't get their E-series built and tested in time for any kind of a start this year."

I think the ATVM is still in the bush? My opinion is that ELIO is being smart, not firing on all cylinders yet, and not in a RUSH because of the Big Money issue. When the Big Money is in hand, the pace will pick up quickly.

Last edited:

Eliodude

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, well, a blind man could have seen that coming. Even with the ATVM thing in hand, they still can't get their E-series built and tested in time for any kind of a start this year.

Paul's comment was (and this is close to verbatim), "We used to give a month and year, but with this many moving parts, things slip. And every time that happened, people got disappointed. So rather that go through that, we're just giving a broad date. So I can only tell you "second half next year. It definitely won't be January."

Very discouraging, at some point enthusiasm for the Elio Vehicle might wane as a result of the perpetual delays.

I'm eagerly awaiting the crash test data, and the re-engineering logistics and delays if the safety perimeters are not acceptable.

Last edited:

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How about the Wood Bison test?

DSC5849 Wood Bison small.jpg

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
how do you do that?
when it is red squiggly underlined, right click on it and select "add to dictionary". If you are using Tapatalk or some other phone thing, usually, when a word is misspelled, choices show up below the word and above the keyboard. One of them will be spelled exactly like you spelled it. Select that one. Voila!

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Linnamar will built engines if current letter of intent goes to a contract. Letter signed 90 days ago with a 120 day negotiating period. Negotiations actively proceeding.

I was told the engines will be build in the Shreveport plant.

(By someone whose initials are JV)

Top Bottom