• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Locked In

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think they're getting even with me for a couple of the emails I've written to them.
(Hey EM I said I was Sorry!!) :becky:

I suspect they get extremely focused on what they are doing next for the effort. They have always been a very small, tight and elite group with very little band width left for anything not in current focus. Personally I consider it a highly efficient management style.

Seriously, I'm not even sure Jerome has a secretary to open mail. Getting the test vehicles ready and other purposes have probably consumed them.

Paul's management team will probably go into culture shock when they get actual support staff as production starts. :car::cool2:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
just a Roll Call that I have completed the Commitment with Elio Motors and have received the confirmation.

I don't remember seeing anything about what number I might be.

-sterling
Huh? Are you talking how many have they gotten to sign on so far? I don't think they'll do that until they have the bugs worked out.

JK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What is the significance of reaching 65,000 reservations?
AS I recall: Paul said early-on that he thought there was no reason he could not have 65,000 reservations by the start of production. At the time 65,000 was the projected first years production total. I'll go look for confirmation ... this is just what I remember and could be incorrect.

Top Bottom