• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Locked In

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Does that mean this is a B.S. Number.
The Number of current reservations: 56411 Sunday Night 12:35 EST.
That number gets updates sporadically, usually once a week but not always. I've wondered for years why they don't have a real-time counter keyed to a credit card transaction -- every time a card clears, the counter turns up 1. It would be easy to do, but Elio has opted not to do it.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Getting away from discussing the obvious interns that created and are running EM's IT program...
I did get the popup on the website that stated that I'd be locked in as soon as my reservation was confirmed.
That was a couple of days ago and I still haven't gotten my confirmation email.

But in all sincerity, I'm more worried about them somehow flubbing it with the DOE...
Than I am about the amount of time it will take them to straighten it all out for us.
And I'm confident that they will, given a bit of time, straighten it all out.

I'd like to let this be known here on the public forum...
I'm happy to oblige and I thank EM for the opportunity to save $300. :clap2:

larryboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I tried to lock in right away when I got the message. I followed instructions and clicked on send or whatever was the thingy that you clicked on to finalize. Nothing happened so I clicked on it a couple more times and then quit and surfed the web. This morning I went back again and when I clicked on send I got a confirmation right away by name and SIL#. If anyone else did not get a final confirmation you might want to try again. If this has appeared elsewhere, please Mr. administrator, kill it.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I tried to lock in right away when I got the message. I followed instructions and clicked on send or whatever was the thingy that you clicked on to finalize. Nothing happened so I clicked on it a couple more times and then quit and surfed the web. This morning I went back again and when I clicked on send I got a confirmation right away by name and SIL#. If anyone else did not get a final confirmation you might want to try again. If this has appeared elsewhere, please Mr. administrator, kill it.
I just went back in and tried again; guess what message I get?

You do not have.gif

So I guess they haven't gotten far enough back in the system yet.

Top Bottom