• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Locked In

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Did you do it three times, one per car?

May need to only do it once, here's the line that I saw on the agreement submittal page this morning:

"Clicking the submit button acknowledges your acceptance of the use of electronic signature and that each of your non-refundable reservations will lock at the $7,000 level."

I locked in just now. Feels good.

Must be very frustrating to those of you that saw a message saying that you are not a non-refundable reservationist. Hang in there, EM will work it out with you and make it right. The 65,000 reservation number won't happen before Christmas, so there's no deadline looming.

Attachments

• upload_2016-8-13_10-32-10.png
    upload_2016-8-13_10-32-10.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 185

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
May need to only do it once, here's the line that I saw on the agreement submittal page this morning:

"Clicking the submit button acknowledges your acceptance of the use of electronic signature and that each of your non-refundable reservations will lock at the $7,000 level."

I locked in just now. Feels good.

Must be very frustrating to those of you that saw a message saying that you are not a non-refundable reservationist. Hang in there, EM will work it out with you and make it right. The 65,000 reservation number won't happen before Christmas, so there's no deadline looming.
Well, the 65,000 number might happen sooner if mileage and/or crash test results are positive, or if road tests of the E1c say it's a hoot to drive, comfortable, yada yada. Of course if the ATVM loan comes through before 65,000 reservations are made, new reservations will go through the roof. As will the stock price.

Reaction score
Just between you, me and the Gods, I have suspected the reservation numbering have been screwed up since me first reservation back in October 2013 ! No matter now because this is Elio's chance to straighten all out. I believe they are extremely busy get the books straightened out on top of preparing to report to the DoE. I have full confidents, plenty enough people will lock in and Elio will get the loan very soon. For those who are having trouble locking in, sorry. This is all in the book keeping purge and re-set, IMO. They have been working with two different accounting systems. Hang in there and follow through, please keep us posted. I can imagine the team freaking out with our response, lol. They are going to spin heads at the DoE. BTW, Our next Elio OHIO Group Meeting will be THIS SATURDAY, August 20th, at 2:00, in Detroit MI. As soon as Elio wakes from the bookkeeping, they will post their intentions. We will know more about location then.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Well, the 65,000 number might happen sooner if mileage and/or crash test results are positive, or if road tests of the E1c say it's a hoot to drive, comfortable, yada yada. Of course if the ATVM loan comes through before 65,000 reservations are made, new reservations will go through the roof. As will the stock price.

My thoughts agree.

EastCoastCentralFla

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
[QUOTE="EastCoastCentralFla, post: 158233, member: 2201".
Then when that fated day finally arrives when my Elio gets to the end of the production line, because I'm locked in and because I paid $1,000.00 back in whatever year it was, I then only have to cough up $6,000.00 and the car is mine. ($7,000.00 locked in price minus the $1,000.00 = $6,000.00 ending price). /QUOTE] And.....What about the $500.00 bonus? The final price for an "All In", "Locked In", buyer should be $5500.00 minus the additional mini-bonus some of the early adopters got?? I will likely sign, but a little more clarity from Elio would be appreciated.

Frack! It's been so long I completely forgot about that $500 bonus for dropping $1,000 now, now being a few years back. So Yeah, SIGN and lock in $7,000. minus the $1,000. already out of pocket PLUS the $500. bonus, I'm dancing on sunshine with $5,500. Thanks! for reminding me. Like I said, it's been THAT long!

Rickey Labit

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Just received my commitment confirmation email from ELIO a few minutes ago.

[Broken External Image]

Hello Rickey,

Thank you for completing the binding commitment with Elio Motors. We have received your response and there is no additional action needed. You are good to go and locked in at $7,000 for your Elio All In reservation(s).

Thank you for your continued support,

The Elio Marketing Team

Email entered and registered: xxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx

Date Time of commitment: 8/12/2016 12:56:24 PM

Top Bottom