• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Locked In

HonestTex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
HonestTex said:
Still no confirmation, so I tried again and got this again:
Thank you for completing the binding agreement. Your price will be locked at $7,000 upon verification of an All In non-refundable reservation.

Anyone else getting this popup?
Shot EM an email about this. Got a response last night. I'm good to go.

SandyCWV

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
If it may help anyone --- After reading through some these comments, I was wondering about my commitment email. I hadn't seen it either.
I found it in my email trash can.:eek: Good thing I don't empty it often.
The "Sender" was Future Owners. Not Elio Motors, or Paul Elio, or The Elio Team like most of the correspondence I have received from EM.
Committed on 12 August, email arrived on 13 August, moved to safer folder on 17 August.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Gerome (or is it Jerome?) we were talking about those of us that can't sign the Commitment yet.
The problems are numerous and they are working on fixing it.
With mine, I was $100 Want In at first; it was a week later that I switched over to All In, and did go through the steps and signed form; but it was also when they were implementing the System change over, and my change information never quite worked correctly.
They do have my upgrades correct after (because it was in the new system) but the beginning information never migrated over correctly.
He personally flagged my account and put an expedite to correct note the people in charge of the process.

We then talked about the other people having problems; his suggestion is to email mail into them and if you don't get a response this week, contact (call) next week and leave message if you don't talk to a person. They want to know so they can correct it.
They are going to address this problem and see if they can include a bit about it in the weekly news letter.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do not know if someone already put this Fortune Mag link up today, been away.
http://fortune.com/2016/08/13/elio-motors-pre-orders-autocycle/
I didn't see anyone note this, but that was Fortune Magazine. It's pretty mainstream and widely read.
It was a positive mindset article too.

I'm getting the feeling they're not having much trouble collecting the 'commitments' needed. I'd like to see over half or about 30k, but maybe something like 10k to 20k is adequate, even if taken only from new orders.

electroken

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Gerome (or is it Jerome?) we were talking about those of us that can't sign the Commitment yet.
The problems are numerous and they are working on fixing it.
With mine, I was $100 Want In at first; it was a week later that I switched over to All In, and did go through the steps and signed form; but it was also when they were implementing the System change over, and my change information never quite worked correctly.
They do have my upgrades correct after (because it was in the new system) but the beginning information never migrated over correctly.
He personally flagged my account and put an expedite to correct note the people in charge of the process.

We then talked about the other people having problems; his suggestion is to email mail into them and if you don't get a response this week, contact (call) next week and leave message if you don't talk to a person. They want to know so they can correct it.
They are going to address this problem and see if they can include a bit about it in the weekly news letter.

I suspect my problem is similar, as I went from $100 want in, to $500 all in, to $1000 all in over a couple of months. I'll be patient for a few more days before I pester them again.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I suspect my problem is similar, as I went from $100 want in, to $500 all in, to $1000 all in over a couple of months. I'll be patient for a few more days before I pester them again.
Talking to him today, it seems the call works a little faster because they got swamped with email over the weekend.
It took a day calling, they still haven't answered any of my emails.
Your call. <hint hint>

Top Bottom