• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Louisville On The Line

zarquon

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Greetings Elio folks. I've been lurking about for several weeks and decided that you all are a pretty neat bunch. This is the very first forum I have participated in. Good energy here! Elio is a game changer and I just have to play! Thanks for your welcome in advance.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Zarquon, Welcome to the ElioOwners.com forum from Atlanta, GA! :)

Glad you decided to step in from the sidelines and officially join us on this interesting journey. As you have already noticed we have a very diverse group of people here from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Zarquon, Welcome to the ElioOwners.com forum from Atlanta, GA! :)

Glad you decided to step in from the sidelines and officially join us on this interesting journey. As you have already noticed we have a very diverse group of people here from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help.
pst you forgot to mention the map :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Greetings Elio folks. I've been lurking about for several weeks and decided that you all are a pretty neat bunch. This is the very first forum I have participated in. Good energy here! Elio is a game changer and I just have to play! Thanks for your welcome in advance.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, zarquon. Be very careful, I had never been on a forum before this one and now I am way ahead of everyone else in comments. It is very addicting and fun. I hope you enjoy the group and the adventure as we journey towards Elio ownership. Next year in our Elios! :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from New Mexico and to the forum. Since you have been lurking around you already know the forum has the latest information, rumors, and opinions amount the Elio. Welcome and enjoy the Elio experience

Top Bottom