• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Louisville On The Line

Bigred

Reaction score
Hi Elio followers. I hail from the Jersey Shore and haven't seen many on here from this area. I have also been keeping tabs on the progress of this new vehicle since I saw the P3 last summer. Now after having gone "all in" have finally decided to join this informative forum. I see this being a great new vehicle with some good use of simple technology. I see this as a my bad weather/commuter vehicle of the future. I still love my motorcycle's but this will be my choice for those days when the weather doesn't cooperate. Now if only they would speed up our production delivery date.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Elio followers. I hail from the Jersey Shore and haven't seen many on here from this area. I have also been keeping tabs on the progress of this new vehicle since I saw the P3 last summer. Now after having gone "all in" have finally decided to join this informative forum. I see this being a great new vehicle with some good use of simple technology. I see this as a my bad weather/commuter vehicle of the future. I still love my motorcycle's but this will be my choice for those days when the weather doesn't cooperate. Now if only they would speed up our production delivery date.

Bigred, Welcome to the ElioOwners.com forum from Atlanta, GA! :)

I believe there are a number of us on here who see this Elio vehicle as a great alternative to a motorcycle when it is just not very comfortable to ride. Between the price, fuel economy, and all weather comfort I don't think you can go wrong owning an Elio even if you already have a motorcycle.

Glad you decided to jump all in on this really neat vehicle and also decided to join us on this fun Elio forum. We have a very diverse group of people here from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

We have a survey we like reservation holders to fill out if they wish as it really helps us visulize the growing numbers and locations of future Elio Owners. For more information visit this link: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Bigred. I hope you enjoy the group, conversations, stories, and pictures shared here. I suspect you are going to be a good addition because of your long term interest in Elio. Share the adventure as we journey to Elio ownership. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There are a couple of people from New Jersey posted in the Regional/State Forums at the bottom of the site. Northeast/New Jersey I'm sure they will be happy to hear from you. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Big Red, Welcome to the forum and the Elio family. the forum provides the latest information, facts, rumors, opinions and hours of entertainment. Friendly helpful members will try to answer any question you may have. Welcome and enjoy the Elio experience.

Top Bottom