• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Manufacturing Rate

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Topics will drift from time to time (that's guaranteed). Guilty myself of knocking a topic or three off course :rolleyes:. The "#$%^" disturbers I have on a mental list, and "consider the source" when reading their point of view.

As for Mfg rates (nudging back onto the topic), my field, aviation, and automotive production lines are so 'apples and oranges' that I sit back and take notes from Ty and others that "know" what they're talking about. Now if you want to discuss installing an ejection seat into your Elio...I'm your man.;)
Any hints on where to mount the JATO system?

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
My wife thought the "mother-in-law" seat from the car of tomorrow was a good idea :D

You're gonna need some serious heat shields if you have a "Mother-in-Law" riddance system. Better yet. Ejection seat for the pilot [you], and just aim your Elio at something unmovable (bluff, tractor trailer at a complete stop, bridge abutment, etc...), and pour the coals to it before you pull the handle.

I'm giving this waaaay too much thought. :rolleyes:

What was this thread about? Oh yeah...Elio mfg rate. Not my forte'!.