• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Manufacturing Rate

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Speaking of the manufacturing rate....with how reservations are going, even with a Q4 2016 production date I might need to upgrade to $1000 all-in just to get my Elio before Q3 2017. Or at the very least, $500 all-in to skip ahead of the $100 crowd.

I'm shocked! With all your interest and contributions to this forum I would have thought you would be reservation number 3 or 4. Come on, take the plunge. You need to get your Elio ASAP so you can post a review.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm shocked! With all your interest and contributions to this forum I would have thought you would be reservation number 3 or 4. Come on, take the plunge. You need to get your Elio ASAP so you can post a review.
Easy to say with:
opm2.jpg

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score

But I'm POOR!

If only my Interest and Contributions were counted in Dollars and Cents :p

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
But I'm POOR!

If only my Interest and Contributions were counted in Dollars and Cents :p

I want to express some empathy for your present condition. I pledge one rattle-can of yellow Rust-O-leum to help custom paint your Elio yellow. I am sure others will want to contribute one too. A simple recognition of your many valued contributions.

gio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I was wondering if we had information on the planned rate vehicles will roll off of the line. I am holding a reservation number ($1K-all-in) in the eleven thousands. Would my car emerge on day 51 or day 137? Curious.

Art
I'm around the four thousands,all-in 1K (early 2014) but i don't expect it even in the 200th day. By the time they're in full production w/out any problems it's gonna be late 2018. What they're talking about these days is 2017. Note that Elio started mentioning about loosing money in millions daily. Soon he'll come up with an offer for a take over.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I want to express some empathy for your present condition. I pledge one rattle-can of yellow Rust-O-leum to help custom paint your Elio yellow. I am sure others will want to contribute one too. A simple recognition of your many valued contributions.
I concur.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm around the four thousands,all-in 1K (early 2014) but i don't expect it even in the 200th day. By the time they're in full production w/out any problems it's gonna be late 2018. What they're talking about these days is 2017. Note that Elio started mentioning about loosing money in millions daily. Soon he'll come up with an offer for a take over.
".....Note that Elio started mentioning about loosing money in millions daily..."
When and where did you hear this? And please be specific; if you have a link to where it's stated, include it.

Top Bottom