• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

March Elio Events

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Elio will be displayed at 405 main street Daytona Beach ( Tombstone Silverworks Building ) This is no way near the speedway track. I for one do not understand why they picked this location.
My guess is that most of the Bike Week activities will be centered around the 'downtown' area (more traffic for local businesses), for the 'drive-bys' and local taverns. The speedway is outside of town and close to the interstate, good for access and parking....... but bad for local business owners.

Otis

Elio Fan
Reaction score
The Elio will be displayed at 405 main street Daytona Beach ( Tombstone Silverworks Building ) This is no way near the speedway track. I for one do not understand why they picked this location.
Thanks Grayfox72! Yeah I was curious where they would have it and was afraid it would not be at the track. Elio may not have been allowed at the track due to all the other manufacturers being there (maybe they said we don't want "it" here?).
I don't know, I'm just guessing.
I will still go see it.
Thanks again for the info!!!

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gray,

Thanks for the information. Will be in Treasure Island that week and might make the drive over. Are there any other Elioites who are planning to visit? Maybe we can all meet at one time and get to know each other over a frosty mug.

Top Bottom