• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

March Elio Events

Otis

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hello all,
Today I was fortunate enough to see P4 in Daytona Bch. Critter took some nice photo's and posted them and it really got me fired up to see the Elio. So today, I put my mobius camera on the bill of my hat and filmed while outside, inside, and walking around the car and made a video. Sorry the video is little bumpy but it will hopefully give some folks who have not been able to see the vehicle a chance to see it. I gotta say the Elio reps were really cool and willing to answer questions. Thanks folks. I hope you enjoy the video. BuckeyeJake....nice to meet you.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello all,
Today I was fortunate enough to see P4 in Daytona Bch. Critter took some nice photo's and posted them and it really got me fired up to see the Elio. So today, I put my mobius camera on the bill of my hat and filmed while outside, inside, and walking around the car and made a video. Sorry the video is little bumpy but it will hopefully give some folks who have not been able to see the vehicle a chance to see it. I gotta say the Elio reps were really cool and willing to answer questions. Thanks folks. I hope you enjoy the video. BuckeyeJake....nice to meet you.

Wow! Thanks Otis. I am so glad you shared that with us. I was surprised the view was so good out of the back window. Also glad because I will have a passenger on rare occasions. Now if they would just bring it back to Oregon so I can see it. Sigh! :-) Z

Otis

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Wow! Thanks Otis. I am so glad you shared that with us. I was surprised the view was so good out of the back window. Also glad because I will have a passenger on rare occasions. Now if they would just bring it back to Oregon so I can see it. Sigh! :) Z
Thanks Z! Glad you enjoyed it.

Top Bottom