• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Meet & Greet Events

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry everyone my schedule has been flipped upside down and I have not had time to think about much extra stuff over the last few weeks. Unfortunately my crazy schedule will extend a few more weeks meaning that I have to pull out of this get together.

If someone else wishes to try and make the July 12 date work please feel free to do so and use this thread.

We can also plan for a group to get together before and/or after the Elio showing in Birmingham which is currently scheduled for August 22-24.

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry everyone my schedule has been flipped upside down and I have not had time to think about much extra stuff over the last few weeks. Unfortunately my crazy schedule will extend a few more weeks meaning that I have to pull out of this get together.

If someone else wishes to try and make the July 12 date work please feel free to do so and use this thread.

We can also plan for a group to get together before and/or after the Elio showing in Birmingham which is currently scheduled for August 22-24.
Birmingham suits me, I had rather go there than Atlanta any day.
I'll still provide a couple of coolers with water on ice. I plan on riding the Wing and towing a cargo trailer. Maybe get a picture of the Elio and trailer for size reference. I'll get the specs on the Mini-Mate for those interested.
Could someone, coming in a car/truck, bring a free standing canopy??
I'm bringing my camp chair so I don't have to stand up all day.

WHOSE GOING TO BIRMINGHAM?????

HHH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is this happening? I just joined, and there's nothing I'd like more than to meet you guys tomorrow. Hell, pick a mall and time and we can meet at a food court! It's the K.I.S.S. method (just like the car!).

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is this happening? I just joined, and there's nothing I'd like more than to meet you guys tomorrow. Hell, pick a mall and time and we can meet at a food court! It's the K.I.S.S. method (just like the car!).
HHH, welcome to the forum and I hope you get a chance to see and touch the Elio. The forum has the latest information, rumors, and opinions about the development and production of the Elio and the members are helpful and friendly. I'm sure after seeing it up close and personal you will be as excited about it as the rest of us. Enjoy the Elio experience and welcome again.

CShep

Elio Fan
Reaction score
My husband and I plan to go to Birmingham. Will be neat to meet other Elio fans. I am disappointed the only place they are coming to Atlanta this fall is the Air Show in October where they estimate 27,000 people, extremely horrible parking, and $100/ticket to go. Good for Elio Motors but not for us. I'd rather wait a week and travel to Birmingham for a peep. We have 2 reservations: #5134 and $100 all in.

Bill Chase

Reaction score
My husband and I plan to go to Birmingham. Will be neat to meet other Elio fans. I am disappointed the only place they are coming to Atlanta this fall is the Air Show in October where they estimate 27,000 people, extremely horrible parking, and $100/ticket to go. Good for Elio Motors but not for us. I'd rather wait a week and travel to Birmingham for a peep. We have 2 reservations: #5134 and $100 all in.
Which air show?

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Who would be interested in having an Atlanta Area ElioOwners meetup?
Great idea, goofy.

I lived down in Columbus, Ga. Back in 1972 while working with the Hughston Orthopaedic Clinic. Loved the area and spent a lot of time just north of Columbus at Hamilton on the Square. ANOTHER beautiful area.

Would love to go back.

Count me in if you put this "get together" set up.

Thanks!

Top Bottom