• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Merry Christmas To All

Mel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I may not be politically correct saying Merry Christmas. O well. My meaning to all comes from my friendships I've made over the years on this website. Enjoy the holiday and have a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.

More & more these days "Politically is NOT correct"! Merry Christmas to You & Yours.

Elf

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's Christmas in our house ,we have a Christmas tree with Christmas lights and we all went to Christmas eve service .Note those who are offended should be at work .
Wife wanted a few last minute items at the supermarket yesterday afternoon .What a bunch of grumpy ,rude , obnoxious people .So being an Elf I shifted into high gear tormenting people with "isn't Christmas great","I wish every day would be Christmas" .I laughed ,smiled and wished everyone a Merry Christmas .
We also have a exchange student who has been with us since she was 15 years old (now in college) .She is from Turkmenistan and a Muslin but has been radicalized by us Methodist and loves Christmas .

Top Bottom