• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Momentum V152

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Remember way back when people were asking if they could pay full price up front. Paul said no.
Well he has changed his mind.
Now, I think, he thinks, so if this is what it takes to get this thing built, then, yes, you can pay full price up front, and go to the front of the line!
I agree,, if this is what it takes to get this thing built, then do it!

From the video it did not sound like the ElioCoin had the base price wrapped into it, was this mentioned elsewhere? It just sounded like ElioCoins were only used to buy a spot in the queue for the 1 out of every 8 pulled from the main assembly line.

So if all the ElioCoin can buy you is a chance to get one sooner, do they really expect to be able to get $200 million??? I REALLY want this to work, but sounds like they need to do some more thinking on how ElioCoin will add value to sell that many. Now if the ElioCoin can also get you dividends, then I can see more value there.

Even if the base price of an Elio was wrapped into the cost of an ElioCoin, they would still need nearly 27,000 people to prepay the $7,500 to get rolling. That is a much larger step than $100 - $1,000 all-ins.

Top Bottom