• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Momentum V80 - The E1c Has Arrived!

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You're being pretty harsh on the $7,300 autocycle.

Maybe you're just not understanding what the Elio is all about? If you want all the latest, most current high-tech stuff, then go somewhere else and prepare to hand over 25k+.

Or maybe you need to go see your doctor about getting your meds checked.
The Elio has options... the radio, while looking rather simple, is miles better than the old dial am/fm radios of the 80s! Plus, if you want the most current stuff, the Elio will be able to be kept current with the Hud AND the Skyz systems being able to be updated as you wish.

Officespaced

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Elio has options... the radio, while looking rather simple, is miles better than the old dial am/fm radios of the 80s! Plus, if you want the most current stuff, the Elio will be able to be kept current with the Hud AND the Skyz systems being able to be updated as you wish.
No dial, 4-digit display. Skyz is hefty $2000 option! Let's build a wall and make MX pay!

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow, that's harsh. I just made over $25K thanks to Elio's vaporware. So in essence, I could buy three non-existent vehicles today. So tell me, what is Elio about? Paul and the board has done pretty well for vaporware since 2009. What specific details do you have, especially since their public offering?
*yawn* Now you're just trolling. How pedestrian... You'll have to try harder next time.

Officespaced

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Try again, you're a blind follower. Little chance of winning ATVM loan, only $17 million Reg-A earnings, and no other released at least funding options. "But I want it, so it must be true!" Elio HQ address- 2942 N 24th St Ste 114-700 , Phoenix, AZ- $170K value on Zillow. It's a Condo!

Attachments

• 2016-11-22_16-38-30.png
    2016-11-22_16-38-30.png
    193.8 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Try again, you're a blind follower. Little chance of winning ATVM loan, only $17 million Reg-A earnings, and no other released at least funding options. "But I want it, so it must be true!" Elio HQ address- 2942 N 24th St Ste 114-700 , Phoenix, AZ- $170K value on Zillow. It's a Condo!
That address is not his house, it's a mail drop off point.

You should verify before quoting

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
So the Elio will have the same zero to 60 time as a Corvette albeit a 1953 model. Look how far they have come despite all the naysayers.
I was surprised by the 1973 Malibu SS with 350 in 11.6
That was a Hot Rod in it's day.

But I think the best way to compare what a high 10 or low 11 seconds feels like, do a search for what you drive now,
It will give you a real world comparison.

What is hard to simulate is what it will actually feel like in the Elio; the Elio is a smaller, and lighter vehicle, so you will have a different sensation.
The other thing to consider is you can compare numbers all day long, and never have a good answer; so you have to figure in what every day driving is; stop and go, people that have no idea what an accelerator is when they pull away from a light, and so on. You may have a car capable of 0-to-60 in 3 seconds, but where are you actually going to be able to take the real advantage of that? It won't go over 100, so what, you can't do that anywhere legally.

W. WIllie

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I compare the ELIO to my G1 Insight all the time. It is very similar, except 4 wheels instead of three..It ,the G1 weighs a little more, and is slightly smaller.
I know what to expect from the ELIO as far as performance, and I will be satisfied............for a while.

Patience is a virtue, use it.

Top Bottom